Enter Into Calm, LLC
Last updated February 7, 2021
By using or accessing the Services in any manner, you acknowledge that you accept the practices and policies outlined in this Privacy Notice, and you hereby consent that we will collect, use, and share your information in the following ways. If you do not agree with this Privacy Notice, do not use our Services.
As used in this Privacy Notice, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household, such as:
- Identifiers (e.g., real name, alias, address, username, IP address, email address)
- Protected Information (e.g. race, citizenship, marital status, sex)
- Biometric information (e.g., DNA, face/voice prints, health data) and audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information;
- Commercial information (e.g., products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies);
- Employment-related information (e.g. current or past employment);
- Non-public educational information, including information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. § 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99);
- Internet activity (e.g., interactions with a website, content, or advertisement);
- Inferences drawn from Personal Information to create a profile about preferences, characteristics, trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, and aptitudes; and
- Sensitive Personal Information (e.g. social security or government ID number; precise geolocation; racial or ethnic origin; biometrics; health information; union membership; contents of messages when we are not the recipient).
Personal Information does not include (i) publicly available information (ii) aggregate information, meaning data about a group or category of Services or users from which individual identities and other Personal Information has been removed; or (iii) deidentified information that cannot reasonably be used to infer information about, or otherwise be linked to, a particular consumer.
Enter Into Calm Is Not Subject to HIPAA
Some of the information we collect or learn about you through your use of our Services may constitute “protected health information” under HIPAA. Enter Into Calm is not a “covered entity” or a “business associate” as those terms are defined by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”), and so we are not legally required to comply with HIPAA or its regulations. However, we have elected to voluntarily comply with HIPAA standards as commercially reasonable and appropriate to provide you with our Services in a manner that offers you confidence in our commitment to your privacy. We use HIPAA-compliant service providers wherever reasonable and appropriate. We keep confidential your Personal Information that qualifies as protected health information under HIPAA, and we will only share that information with others as necessary to provide you with our Services or to ensure your safety and security.
Our Services are designed for individuals age 18 and older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under age 18. If we discover that an individual under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our systems. If you believe we might have any information collected online from an individual under 18, or if you become aware of any unauthorized submission of information to us, please contact us at [email protected].
Information We Collect
The types of Personal Information we collect about you and the manner of collection depends on how you interact with us, as detailed below. We only collect your Personal Information (i) with your consent, (ii) if we have a legitimate interest in doing so, or (iii) as authorized or required by law. We only collect, use, retain and share Personal Information as reasonably necessary and proportionate to achieve our purposes, or for other purposes that we disclose to you and are compatible with the context of how we collected the Personal Information.
Categories: During the preceding 12 months, we have collected these categories of Personal Information:
- Protected information
- Internet or other similar activity
Sources: We collect Personal Information from these sources:
- Directly from you when you communicate with us, with your consent. If you contact us by email, online form, our social media or other channels, or other means to book a session, request information or support, or download an eBook or other resources, we will collect your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide in your communication to us. Before your session, we will ask you to complete an intake form to collect information about your life, and goals for our work together. All information you provide to us is voluntary. We collect this information with your consent, and we use it to provide you with the Services or information you request or as otherwise stated at the time of collection.
- Directly from you when you use the Services, with your consent. During an interactive virtual session, if you enable your camera or microphone and participate by video or audio we may capture biometrics like your image or voice. If you participate in group coaching or an interactive digital course, other clients may view or collect your image, voice or other interactions with the Services. We will also collect any information you submit during a session, such as chat messages and poll or survey responses. We collect this information with your consent, and we use it to provide you with the Services and technical support.
Enter Into Calm will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use your Personal Information for purposes that are incompatible with the purpose stated at the time of collection without first notifying you, either by updating this Privacy Notice or through other means.
Payment Information: Enter Into Calm does not collect or process any payment information. All purchases and payments made through the Services are processed using a PCI-compliant payment processor.
Retention of Personal Information: Enter Into Calm retains all categories of Personal Information we collect for the period necessary to provide you with the Services you request or respond to your inquiries. We regularly review and delete or deidentify Personal Information that we no longer need to provide you with our services or for our business purposes.
Other Uses: In addition to the specific uses detailed above, we might use also your Personal Information to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services.
- Send you support and administrative messages.
- Monitor your compliance with any of your agreements with
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of ours and others.
- Protect your privacy and enforce this Privacy Notice.
- If we believe it is necessary, to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, to us, or to others.
- Comply with a law, regulation, legal process or court order.
- Fulfill any other purpose to which you consent.
Disclosing Personal Information
Categories: We will only disclose Personal Information as described in this section, with your permission, or as required by law. In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of Personal Information for a business purpose:
- Protected information
- Internet or other similar activity
Recipients: We may disclose Personal Information to the following recipients:
- Service Providers. We use a variety of service providers such as website and data hosting companies, email service providers, marketing services, and payment processors. The type of information that we share with a service provider will depend on the services they provide to Our service providers are subject to contractual agreements that protect your Personal Information, and we require all service providers to maintain confidentiality standards that are commercially reasonable to ensure the security of your Personal Information.
- Government Agencies. We reserve the right to disclose Personal Information to law enforcement and other governmental agencies, at our sole discretion in connection with an investigation of any matter that is illegal or that could expose Enter Into Calm or our subsidiaries to liability.
- Affiliates and Third Parties. We may disclose the Personal Information we collect about you to our affiliates like a parent company or subsidiaries. For example, we share Personal Information for customer support purposes, marketing, or technical operations. Under specific circumstances, we may disclose Personal Information to certain third parties as permitted by applicable law. For example, if we go through a business transition (e.g., merger, acquisition, or sale of a portion of our assets), as needed to comply with a legal requirement or a court order, when we believe it is appropriate in order to take action regarding illegal activities or prevent fraud or harm to any person; to exercise or defend our legal claims, or for any other reason with your consent.
Aggregated and Deidentified Information: We reserve the right to disclose aggregated, anonymized, or deidentified information about any individuals with nonaffiliated entities for marketing, advertising, research or other purposes, without restriction.
Limited Sensitive Personal Information: Enter Into Calm does not seek to collect any Sensitive Personal Information from you, and in no case will Enter Into Calm use or disclose your Sensitive Personal Information for the purpose of inferring characteristics about you. If this ever changes in the future, we will update this Privacy Notice and provide you with methods to limit use and disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information.
No Sale or Sharing With Third Parties: Enter Into Calm does not sell your Personal Information or share your Personal Information with third parties for cross-contextual advertising purposes. If this ever changes in the future, we will update this posting and provide you with methods to opt-out of such sale and sharing.
Your Privacy Rights
Enter Into Calm honors your rights to control the collection and use of your Personal Information. At any time, you may directly control how we collect and use your Personal Information by taking the following actions:
- Email Communications. We may send you promotional emails about Enter Into Calm or alert you of service changes via our product support system. If you do not wish to receive emails from us, you may change your preferences via the links provided in the emails or by sending a request to [email protected] to be removed from our email list. Note that if you opt-out of marketing communications, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about ongoing business with you.
- Texting Consent. If you provide us with your wireless phone number, you consent to Enter Into Calm sending you informational text messages. The number of texts that we send to you will be based on your circumstances and the Services you request from us. You can unsubscribe from text messages by replying STOP or UNSUBSCRIBE to any of these text messages. Messaging and data charges may apply to any text message you receive or send. Please contact your wireless carrier if you have questions about messaging or data charges.
- Do Not Track. Do Not Track signals are signals sent through a browser informing us that you do not want to be tracked. Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. If this changes in the future, we will update this Privacy Notice.
In addition to these general privacy rights, you may have additional privacy rights or be entitled to additional controls over your Personal Information depending on where you reside. Please see our supplemental notices specific to residents of California.
Consumer Privacy Requests: If you wish to exercise your privacy rights beyond the methods available through the Site, or if you want to express concerns, lodge a complaint, or request information, please submit a verifiable Consumer Privacy Request by sending an email to [email protected].
Enter Into Calm can only fulfill a Consumer Privacy Request when we have sufficient information to verify that the requester is the person or an authorized representative of the person about whom we have collected Personal Information, and to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to the request. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to a verifiable request unless we have legal grounds to do so. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We endeavor to respond to Consumer Privacy Requests in accordance with the requirements of the law applicable to your jurisdiction. Depending on the circumstances and the nature of your request, we may be unable to fulfill your request in part or in whole, for example, if your request falls within a statutory exception or if fulfilling your request would prevent us from complying with a statutory or contractual obligation.
California Privacy Rights
This section provides residents of the State of California (“California Consumers”) with the disclosures and notices required under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). The following paragraphs apply solely to California Consumers and describe the specific rights afforded under the CCPA. California Consumers may exercise the following rights over their Personal Information, subject to any exceptions and limitations that may apply:
- Right to Disclosure. You have the right to request that we disclose information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information, such as: (i) the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you; (ii) the categories of sources for the Personal Information we have collected about you; (iii) our business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling or sharing your Personal Information; (iv) the categories of third parties with whom we disclose your Personal Information; and (v) a list of specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you. You also have the right to request that we disclose the categories of your Personal Information we have sold or shared and the categories of third parties to whom that Personal Information was sold or shared, as well as the categories of Personal information disclosed for a business purpose and the categories of recipients of that information. We are only required to respond to two disclosure requests from you within a 12-month period.
- Right to Access. You have the right to request that we provide you with access to specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you over the past 12 months (also called a data portability request). If you submit a right to access request, we will provide you with copies of the requested Personal Information in a portable and readily usable format. Please note that Enter Into Calm may be prohibited by law from disclosing copies of certain Personal Information when the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of the information, our systems, or your account. We are only required by law to respond to two access requests from you within a 12-month period.
- Right to Correct. If you discover that we maintain inaccurate Personal Information about you, or if your Personal Information changes, please inform us and we will update our records to reflect the correct information.
- Right to Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, with certain exceptions. We may permanently delete, deidentify, or aggregate the Personal Information in response to a request for deletion. If you submit a right to deletion request, we will confirm the Personal Information to be deleted prior to its deletion, and we will notify you when your request is complete.
- No Selling or Sharing Personal Information. Enter Into Calm does not sell your Personal Information or share your Personal Information with third parties for cross-contextual behavioral advertising purposes. If this changes in the future, we will update this Privacy Notice and provide you with a method to opt-out of such sale and sharing.
- Limited Use and Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information. Enter Into Calm does not use or disclose your Sensitive Personal Information for the purpose of inferring characteristics about you. If this ever changes in the future, we will update this Privacy Notice and provide you with methods to limit use and disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information.
- Right to Nondiscrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by law, we will not: (i) deny you goods or services; (ii) charge you different prices or rates for goods or services; (iii) provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or (iv) suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services, because you exercised a right under the CCPA.
- Right to Disclosure of Marketing Information. Under California’s Shine the Light Act (Ca. Civ. Code § 1798.83-1798.84), California Consumers are entitled to request certain disclosures about Personal Information sharing with affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes. Please contact us if you wish to obtain these disclosures.
California Consumers may exercise the above rights over their Personal Information, subject to our receipt of a verifiable Consumer Privacy Request, as well as any exceptions and limitations that may apply.
Cookies are small files stored on your device that help us track and analyze data to improve our Site and your experience. Cookies serve a variety of purposes, for example analyzing use of a website or platform, navigating between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your browsing experience. Cookies are generally used for functionality, security, analytics, or advertising. We use the following cookies on the Site:
Strictly Necessary cookies are browser cookies that are necessary for the Site to work as intended.
Site does not currently use any strictly necessary cookies.
Not applicable at this time.
Functionality cookies monitor and enhance your browsing experience. These cookies help us to identify errors and other issues users may face when using the Site and provides insight into Site performance.
Tracks your active admin session so you don't need to re-login.
Tracks whether the user wishes their admin previewing bar to be hidden.
Analytics cookies help us understand how users engage with the Site. We use a set of cookies to collect information and report Site usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors.
Token tracks which affiliate has referred an offer purchase.
Advertising cookies can be used to personalize and measure the effectiveness of advertising on the Site and other websites.
Site does not currently use any advertising cookies.
Not applicable at this time.
Security cookies are used by some websites to help identify and prevent potential security risks.
Site does not currently use any security cookies.
Not applicable at this time.
Enter Into Calm implements reasonable and appropriate security procedures and practices to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized or illegal access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. We ensure that Enter Into Calm employees, contractors and agents responsible for handling user inquiries are informed of applicable privacy law requirements and we restrict access to those who need that information in order to process it. Please note, however, that no transmission of data over the Internet is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not defeat our security measures or use your Personal Information for improper purposes. Your use of the Site and any transmittal of Personal Information over the internet is at your own risk.
International Data Transfers
Enter Into Calm is owned and operated in the United States and our Services are designed for residents of the United States. If you visit the Site or interact with us in any manner from outside of the United States, Personal Information we collect about you will be transferred to our servers in the United States and maintained there indefinitely. This may require the transfer of your Personal Information out of your country of origin with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from or be more restrictive than U.S. law, or may result in governments, courts, law enforcement or regulatory agencies having access to or obtaining disclosure of your Personal Information pursuant to the laws of the applicable foreign jurisdiction. By allowing us to collect Personal Information about you, you consent to the transfer and processing of your Personal Information as described in this paragraph.
Third Party Websites
The Site may contain links to websites owned or operated by third parties. We have no ability to control, and we are not responsible for, the privacy and data collection, use, and disclosure practices of third-party websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each website that collects your Personal Information.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may periodically update this Privacy Notice. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by updating this posting or by posting notice in the Site. The date that this Privacy Notice was last revised is identified at the top of the page. Your continued use of our Services after the effective date will be subject to the new Privacy Notice. You are responsible for periodically checking this Privacy Notice for changes.
If you have questions about our privacy practices or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at [email protected] by phone at 971-249-2819.